Xennews wants to protect your privacy while you use our website (our “Website”). We want you to understand how Xennews collects, uses and protects your personal information when you choose to provide it to us through the Website.
How we collect and use your personal information:Xennews requests certain personally identifiable information about you when you register, purchase services / products from, or otherwise use the Xennews Website. You always have the right to decline our request for your information and to choose not to continue using the Website. You may choose not to provide your personal information through any of the forms on our Website, with the condition that we may not be able to provide the related service to you. We collect general contact information about you such as your name, address, telephone number, company name, e-mail address and credit card number. Additionally, we do monitor and collect information about your use of the Website through your IP address, computer settings or most recently visited URL. In general, Xennews only uses the information you provide to us as follows:
- for the purpose for which the information was specifically requested by us and provided by you, for instance, if you request that we mail you something or contact you in some way;
- to contact you about your account status or changes to any Website policies relevant to you;
- to send you information about Xennews (this information may include, without limitation, notifications of new products and services on the Website or provided by some of our partners – you may always opt-out from receiving certain future communications from Company);
- to help Xennews create a more user-friendly website and periodically make enhancements to the Website (Xennews will use personal contact information to allow us to gauge the interests, needs and preferences of our customers);
- we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website; or
- we might also use your personal information for product development, site tracking and analysis, marketing, advertising and customer support.
How we may disclose your personal information:We may share your personal information with third-party companies or individuals under the following circumstances:
- when such sharing is necessary in fulfilling the purpose for which it was provided, and when the third-party agents have agreed to uphold our same standards of privacy protection;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to fulfill the law, protect against fraud or security risks, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Xennews, third parties, or the public;
- when we have your consent to share any particular information; or
- we may share non-personally-identifying, anonymous, aggregate data with third parties (this aggregate customer information is not personally traceable to you).